Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Festivities

The snow keeps falling and the things to do during the holidays keep increasing. The Christkindlmärkte (Christmas markets) are open every day and I've been to five different ones in Munich already. Next Tuesday my German culture class is taking the train up to Nürnberg to see the biggest Christkindmarkt in Germany! I found out about the Christmas Tram last week as I was waiting in the freezing cold for tram to arrive. After hearing booming Christmas music I looked up to see a decked out tram full of dancing people drinking hot spiced wine and eating Lebkuchen.. definitely something I need to try before Christmas! The last week has been filled with baking, decorating, making an Italian meal with good friends, Yann Tiersen's concert, and the feeding of wild swans xx















1 comment: