Saturday, November 6, 2010

Autumn and the Leaves are Falling


The last week has been so busy! Classes are starting to pick up so I've been spending more time studying and less time outdoors. Since it takes about 45 mintues by subway to get to class and I have hours between classes some days the local cafes have become the best place to study or sit down for something small and cheap to eat.. and there are soo many to choose from! I had a good friend come visit me from Rome last weekend and we packed as much as we could into those four days (museums, restaurants, bars, parks, markets, cooking, walks through the city, a night flea market). I got a card in the mail advertising a nighttime flea market that was going on that weekend, so we went without knowing exactly what to expect but it was so much fun! It took place in an old club and there were groups of musicians and street artists performing alongside the booths where everything from clothes and accessories to posters and cds were sold. Two more weeks of class to get through and I'm off to visit Anna in Rome for the weekend! :)










1 comment:

  1. Love these new pictures, and I can't wait to see the ones you take in Rome!

    ReplyDelete